Applicable Vehicles –
New & Used Vehicles (within 5 years old; as per manufacturing date) with Clear Coated Paint Finishes.
Type of Cover –
Aus Auto Detailing warrants the vehicles exterior painted surface coated with ceramic coating under the existing Terms & Conditions from environmentally - caused pollutants such as; road tar, tree sap, bird droppings, bug contamination. Should the latter proceed to damage, and providing that all the terms and conditions have been compliant, Aus Auto Detailing will rectify the damage based on the “Limit of Liability”.
Period of Cover & Conditions–
The warranty will be terminated after 4 years.
General Conditions –
- Warranty cover is only valid if the customer has applied for Warranty Cover by completing the Warranty Application Form and submitting it after the service is done within 14 days.
- The vehicle must remain at all times registered for road use within Australia.
- Only vehicles registered as Passenger Vehicles will be warranted. Commercial vehicles of any kind will not be covered.
- In the occurrence of repair or damage to the painted surface, such as from a car accident, the vehicle must be re-treated with a ceramic coating to the damaged area at the owner’s expense within 45 days of the occurrence.
- Warranty is only available to the name of the vehicle owner at the time of the instalment and cannot be transferred over to a new owner.
- Original Application Receipt must be kept for proof of application.
- Should a product reapplication be required (eg. vehicle accident) you or your insurer are liable for a reapplication fee, determined by the approved applicator.
- The vehicle exterior paintwork must be maintained and washed regularly to Aus Auto Detailing recommendations ie washed fortnightly/monthly with the right equipment and supplies. This ensures that proper washing techniques, products and standards are performed each time without hindering the performance of the paint protection.
- Application is best suited to an indoor setting, although can be performed in an outdoor setting eg. driveway upon request from the customer. The customer assumes all responsibility and risk dependent on the location settings. The option is available to opt for an alternative location for more favourable conditions, given that at least 24 hours’ notice has been provided.
- Vehicle must be taken back to the original approved applicator for any Warranty concerns, should the applicator no longer be in business or you have moved out of area you must seek approval from Aus Auto Detailing prior to taking it to another approved applicator.
- Where the owner has deemed to have been careless, negligent or fails to maintain the exterior painted surface in the correct manner ie, not washing their car regularly, allowing pollutants to bake on to the surface for extended periods.
- Pre-existing damage to the painted surface.
- Damage to the coated surface by incorrect manual wash techniques, automatic car washes, brushes or contaminated wash tools that may cause abrasion, or damage caused by a third party not authorised by Aus Auto Detailing.
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips, paint transfer.
- Water spots – Water spots are caused by hard water (mineral deposits) which have been left to dry on the paint for extended periods and leave a stain (negligence).
- Failed Clear Coat – Peeling, Hazing and Fading.
- Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, malicious damage, fire, hail, flood, stones, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray, water spots or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, or defects which may be covered under a manufacturers or dealerships protection plan.
- Areas that have not been retreated after a paint repair.
- Any loss of time or use of the vehicle while it undergoes inspections or treatments.
Limit of Liability (Claims) –
- Damage that may be covered under this warranty must be made aware to Aus Auto Detailing within 14 days of the occurrence, failure to comply will result in this warranty being terminated.
- A claim “Inspection Fee” of AUD $95 is payable to the “Approved Applicator”. However, this is refunded if the Warranty Claim is “Approved” for repair.
- The claim of Warranty is determined at the sole discretion of Aus Auto Detailing. Either rejecting the claim or approving the repair by an “Approved Applicator”. However, if “Approved” once inspection has been completed and all conditions have been met under the Terms & Conditions, only the affected area of the Owner’s Vehicle will be recoated to a maximum value of AUD $1,000 (whichever is less). After recoating, the Warranty is terminated and no longer valid.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia, the involved parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of that State.
WARRANTY APPLICATION FORM
Warranty Application Form